Hypothyroidism patient George on avoiding food with Thyroid suppressing toxins

http://www.curemydisorder.com/links/hypothyroid-diet-plan

Hi George Willingham here, I'm a hypothyroidism sufferer, my doctor used to prescribe me thyroxine pills daily. If I didn't take them, I'd feel very tired and just feel like sleeping all day, so hard to get things done.

Then my niece Sharon told me about this online treatment program (Hypothyroidism Revolution), which gave me a 60 day step-by-step plan to follow. I also followed their hypothyroid Monday to Sunday meal plans (they have 1 for men and 1 for women) and avoided the list of foods with thyroid suppressing toxins (which I have previously been eating without knowing!).

I find the Thyroid Function Tracker Tool very useful in monitoring my thyroid function. These are all included in the treatment program, which also gave me Email Coaching on my hypothyroidism.

-I chose the online digital program because it was cheaper and I had instant access to it at only $97, but if you also want the hard copy of Hypothyroidism Revolution, they would also ship it to you for an extra fee.

They are so confident about this system that they are even offering a 60-day full money back guarantee. 

So I thought what do I have to lose, I am still under follow up with my doctor but I feel so much more energetic now, and have even loss quite a few pounds over the past 3 months.

I highly recommend this program to any of you or your loved ones who are also suffering from hypothyroidism like me.


Learn more at http://www.curemydisorder.com/links/hypothyroid-diet-plan

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.